WCI Prestige Series Wine Cabinets
The current price reduction on our line of WCI Prestige Luxury Wine Cabinets makes the Prestige Series wine cooler cabinets an ideal choice for connoisseurs seeking the perfect combination of form and function. These cherry wood exterior wine cabinets feature high-quality cherry wood produced in the U.S. and options include a natural, light, medium or dark satin finish. These are unfinished mahogany interior wine cabinet models with redwood racks.
Our beautiful cherry wood wine cooling cabinets will keep your favorite wines at the perfect temperatures for long-term aging (55-58°F) and within an ideal humidity range (50-70%). They come completely assembled and need only be moved into place and plugged into a standard wall outlet. Models run from the PS-200, which will hold up to 186 standard 750 ml bottles, to the PS-600, which holds 590 bottles. The PS-300, 400 & 500 all hold progressively greater amounts.
- Long-term aging cabinets for maintaining ideal storage temperature between 55º to 58º F and relative humidity from 50% to 70%.
- American Cherry exterior with Mahogany interior and hand-crafted Redwood racks, which individually cradles up to 3¼"
bottles plus 2 columns for Champagnes and 1 row of angle display. Includes
brush-nickel handle(s), lock(s), and real glass window(s).
- Bottle capacity from 186 to 590 bottles.
- Breezaire Cooling System Venting: Top Venting to save depth and position cabinet flush against the wall requiring 12" or more clearance at top of cabinet for proper ventilation.
System equipped with digital temperature display and finger-tip controls. Optional bottle probe for accurate system calibration.
- Warranty - 1 full year coverage and 4 year compressor only warranty. Labor and shipping is not included.
- Ships within 5-6 weeks.
- Cabinets are shipped pre-assembled and simply plugs into a standard outlet. Made in USA - Northern CA.
Review the cabinet's dimensions to ensure that it will fit easily into your entrance doors at time of delivery. For consultation, call Toll Free at 877-447-8700, in Northern California at 925-447-8000, or e-mail us at [email protected].
Base price shown below are for base models, before any added options. CLICK ON IMAGE to view product descriptions and optional features. For your convenience, our helpful calculator totals your chosen options by clicking the Update Price button.