Prestige Royal Window Door shown model PS-600 in Dark finish.
**Discounted white glove delivery cost $595 (U.S Only, excludes HI and
AL, contact us for quote) First floor delivery, 2 men onsite for 30
minutes, insurance in case of damage, and crate debris removal. Extra
flight of stairs add $175.
Model, standard dimensions, est. bottle capacities*:
- Wine Cabinet - Pre-assembled, insulated cabinet regulating proper temp/humidity for long-term aging of Red and White wines.
- Door Style - Royal Window
- Door Type -
Solid wood-inlaid frame with thermal-insulated, double-paned, real
glass window(s). Equipped with brushed-nickel handle(s). We can install
your handle(s) at no charge.
- Exterior - Available only in high-quality American Cherry wood with choice of Satin finish with various stain colors, click here to view.
- Interior - Unfinished Mahogany
- Unfinished Redwood individually at 3½" opening to cradle 3¼" diameter
bottles plus top bulk storage. Also included are 2 columns for
Champagnes at 3¾" opening.
- Breezaire System
- Equipped with 1060 Btu with LED display and fingertip control. Top
venting to position cabinet flushed against your wall requiring minimum
12" or more clearance at top of cabinet for proper ventilation.
Click here to view. Does not
affect total height of cabinet. Plugs into standard 110v outlet.
- Accessories - Brushed-nickel Security lock(s) and low-heat interior Light
- Temp Zone - 1 zone for Red & White wines at average range from 55-58°F
- Warranty - Factory direct: 3-yrs on cabinetry, 5 yrs cover the compressor, First year of this warranty covers the entire cooling system.
- Made in USA.
PS-200 (1-door), 75"H×27"W×29½"D, 186 bottles at 176 in-rack + 10 top bulk storage
PS-300 (2-doors), 75"H×34½"W×29½"D, 260 bottles at 236 in-rack + 24 top bulk storage
PS-400 (2-doors), 82¼"H×42½"W×29½"D, 376 bottles at 340 in-rack + 36 top bulk storage
Ps-500 (2-doors), 82¼"H×50¼"W×29½"D, 476 bottles at 412 in-rack + 64 top bulk storage
PS-600 (2-doors), 85¾"H×58¼"W×29½"D, 590 bottles at 512 in-rack + 78 top bulk storage
* Bottle count is based on all standard 750ml, 2 columns of Champagnes, & includes bulk storage.
- Wood & Stain Color
Standard Cherry wood - Exterior available only in high-quality American Cherry wood with choice of Satin finish with various stain colors, click here to view.
- Contact us to send free wood samples via postal mail before/during the
- ordering process. Note the sent wood color stain samples may vary with
- the actual product. We can also custom match your color samples if you
- can send a wood sample(s) to us.
Standard Individual Racking
Optional Angle Display for Individual Racking
- Unfinished Redwood Progressive Racking at 3½" opening individually
- cradles regular wine bottles plus 2 columns of
- Champagnes and top bulk storage , click here to view.
- Fits most Bordeaux, Chardonnay, Pinot, and Burgundy bottles at 3¼" diameter.
- The Rack are strong enough to hold Magnums, 3L, and 6L (for most models) at the top bulk storage.
Optional Bottom Bulk Storage
- Rows of bottles are laid at an angles (neck of bottle facing in) for you to proudly display your wine labels. Click here to view.
- cabinets allow for 1 to 4 rows and Credenzas/Consoles allow for 1 rows
- only. Available for 375ml, 750ml, Champagnes, and Magnums.
- Bottle capacity will be compromised with this option.
Optional Custom Racking - Custom design to allocate columns of racking for odd-sizes such as Splits, Champagnes, and Magnums.
- rows of Racks are removed at bottom of cabinet to allow more bottom
- bulk storage to fits cardboard or wood case storage. Total bottle count
- does not change. Click here to view open-door cabinet.
- Not available for Credenzas and Consoles.
** See Bottle SizeTable and Bottle Size Chart to determine what wines bottles you have to choose the right racking options.
- 1 row of angle display racking
- Casters for portability
- 2 add'l choices of Venting for restricted areas - (a)
Top venting with Deflector to position cabinet flushed against your
wall requiring minimum 8" or more clearance at top of cabinet. Located
at roof of cabinet will be a small 2.5"H metal air deflector.
Recommended for alcoves or low ceilings. (b)
Front-top venting for built-in purpose if you have no room to ventilate
to the back and top of the cabinet. Add 4" to standard cabinet height
of cabinet for factory installation of frontal ventilation grill(s). Click Here to view sample cabinet with Front-top vent.
cooling system - Recommended for hot/humid environments such as garages & very useful
for commercial applications such as restaurants or wine merchants.
- Choice of (a) Raised-molding on side panels, Click Here to view. (b) Solid-frame side panels - contact us for details.
- Contact us for custom size or other custom needs.
- Allow 6-8 weeks standard production. Contact us for rush production or custom orders.
- Delivery charges are shown in the cart.
- Our helpful calculator will total the options for you. Simply utilize the
- above drop-down menu to select your options and click the Update Price button each time to recalculate the Subtotal with Options amt before any shipping charges or sales tax (CA only).