Prestige Classic Window Door shown model PS-300 in Dark finish.
**Discounted white glove delivery cost $595 (U.S Only, excludes HI and
AL, contact us for quote) First floor delivery, 2 men onsite for 30
minutes, insurance in case of damage, and crate debris removal. Extra
flight of stairs add $175.
Click Here to view PS-300 in Light Cherry finish.
Model, standard dimensions, est. bottle capacities*:
- Wine Cabinet - Pre-assembled, insulated cabinet regulating proper temp/humidity for long-term aging of Red and White wines.
- Door Style - Classic Window
- Door Type -
Solid wood-inlaid frame with thermal-insulated, double-paned, real
glass window(s). Equipped with brushed-nickel handle(s). We can install
your handle(s) at no charge.
- Exterior - Available only in high-quality American Cherry wood with choice of Satin finish with various stain colors, click here to view.
- Interior - Unfinished Mahogany
- Unfinished Redwood individually at 3½" opening to cradle 3¼" diameter
bottles plus top bulk storage. Also included are 2 columns for
Champagnes at 3¾" opening.
- Breezaire System
- Equipped with 1060 Btu with LED display and fingertip control. Top
venting to position cabinet flushed against your wall requiring minimum
12" or more clearance at top of cabinet for proper ventilation.
Click here to view. Does not
affect total height of cabinet. Plugs into standard 110v outlet.
- Accessories - Brushed-nickel Security lock(s) and low-heat interior Light
- Temp Zone - 1 zone for Red & White wines at average range from 55-58°F
- Warranty - Factory direct: 3-yrs on cabinetry, 5 yrs cover the compressor, First year of this warranty covers the entire cooling system.
- Made in USA.
PS-200 (1-door), 75"H×27"W×29½"D, 186 bottles at 176 in-rack + 10 top bulk storage
PS-300 (2-doors), 75"H×34½"W×29½"D, 260 bottles at 236 in-rack + 24 top bulk storage
PS-400 (2-doors), 82¼"H×42½"W×29½"D, 376 bottles at 340 in-rack + 36 top bulk storage
Ps-500 (2-doors), 82¼"H×50¼"W×29½"D, 476 bottles at 412 in-rack + 64 top bulk storage
PS-600 (2-doors), 85¾"H×58¼"W×29½"D, 590 bottles at 512 in-rack + 78 top bulk storage
* Bottle count is based on all standard 750ml, 2 columns of Champagnes, & includes bulk storage.