Custom Design Questionnaire
In order to precisely prepare the CAD and provide
proper consultation of you wine cellar design to fit your needs, we ask that you answer the
- Is your wine cellar intended to be a showcase cellar and/or just for maximum storage?
- Is it constant or growing collection? What is the expected total capacity?
- Type of collection: Percentage of
Splits, 750ml, Champagnes, Magnums, and Large- format bottles?
- Is it a 'passive' cellar, not needing s cooling system?
Or intended as an 'active' cellar and needs our advice on proper preparation
of the room and the right type of cooling system. See How to Build a Wine Cellar for info. Here is a helpful video version.
- What kind of racking/shelving are you interested?
Such as Individuals, True-radius Round-corners, Segmented Corners or Dead
Corners, etc .. Do you need racking for Wood cases, and Cardboard
- Do you need stemware racks and for how many stems?
- Any consideration for arches or an area to showcase painting(s) or mural(s), and what size is the art piece?
We provide 3 rendering of 2-D B&W CAD design AT NO CHARGE. Once all data is received, we generally email/fax the CAD within 3-6 business days. Fees to be charged for subsequent designs or for color and 3-D CADs.
- What is the ceiling height and do you wish to
rack floor-to-ceiling? Do you wish to rack all walls?
- Where is the location of door(s) and does it swing in or out?
What is size of door(s), including frame? What are dimension of wall to left/right of door(s)?
- Are there any obstructions such as light switches, pipes,
soffit, windows, … ? If yes, measurements & location?
- What are the materials for your floor and walls?
- Where do you wish to install a cooling system or do you need advice? In your room layout, we need info of the adjacent walls/rooms, exterior walls, basement, or ground floor, etc. for us to provide to give you better recommendation of proper location of cooling system.
- You may send us architectural rendering of the room layout. Or you can provide a hand-sketch of the room and don't forget to provide all dimensions of the room.
Please email to
email@example.com or fax the cellar layout to 925-447-8015. Looking forward to designing your Dream Cellar.