Wine Cabinets with a solid door design mimics the iconic oak barrels used in the wine aging
process. Handcrafted from knotty Alder wood, and glazed distressing
gives every unit its own uniqueness.
Review the cabinet's dimensions to ensure that it will fit easily into your entrance doors at time of delivery.
For consultation, call Toll Free at 877-447-8700, in Northern California at 925-447-8000, or e-mail us at
- Long-term aging cabinets for maintaining ideal storage temperature between 55º to 58º F and relative humidity from 50% to 70%.
- Alder exterior with polished-black metal
shelving to maximize bottle capacity, while offering the flexibility to
hold a multitude of shapes and size bottles.
- Optional upgrade cooling system with stronger BTU for hot environments or
- Whisperkol 2500 System equipped with 1450 Btu, Top vent exhaust with bottle probe, and plugs
into standard 110v outlet. Requires 2" distance from wall with at
least 18" clearance at top for proper ventilation. To view system, click here.
- System equipped with digital temperature display and finger-tip controls.
- Cabinets are shipped pre-assembled and simply plugs into a standard outlet. Made in USA - Northern CA.
shown below are for base models, before any added options. CLICK ON
IMAGE to view product descriptions and optional features. For your
convenience, our helpful calculator totals your chosen options by
clicking the Update Price button.