Deluxe 420 Standard Window Door shown in Natural Oak finish. Recommended for functional purposes such as garages, basements, spare rooms, etc.
Model, standard dimensions, est. bottle capacities*:
- Wine Cabinet - Pre-assembled, insulated cabinet regulating proper temp/humidity for long-term aging of Red and White wines.
- Door Style - Standard Window
- Door Type - Veneer-panel frame with thermal-insulated, double-paned, tinted acrylic window(s). Equipped with antique brass grapevine handle(s). We can install your handle(s) at no charge.
- Exterior - Unfinished Oak (can be finished by you or a professional to match to your specific stain color)
- Interior - Unfinished Mahogany
- Insulation - 1" high-density, rigid foam insulation
- Racking - Unfinished Redwood individually at 3½" opening to cradle 3¼" diameter bottles plus top bulk storage.
- Breezaire System - Equipped with 1060 Btu, back venting, LED display, and fingertip control. Plugs into standard 110v outlet. Requires 5" distance from wall with at least 6" or more clearance at top of cabinet for proper ventilation.
Click here to view.
- Temp Zone - 1 zone for Red & White wines at average range from 55-58°F
- Warranty - Factory direct: 3-yrs on cabinetry, 5 yrs cover the compressor, First year of this warranty covers the entire cooling system.
- Made in USA.
DL-220 (1-door), 76"H×27½"W×30"D, 202 bottles at 192 in-rack + 10 top bulk storage, Click here to view.
DL-320 (2-doors), 76"H×35"W×30"D, 280 bottles at 256 in-rack + 24 top bulk storage
DL-420 (2-doors), 82½"H×42¾"W×30"D, 396 bottles at 360 in-rack + 36 top bulk storage
DL-520 (2-doors), 82½"H×50½"W×30"D, 496 bottles at 432 in-rack + 64 top bulk storage
DL-620 (2-doors), 86¼"H×58¼"W×30"D, 610 bottles at 532 in-rack + 78 top bulk storage
* Bottle count is based on all standard 750ml & includes bulk storage.