WCI Signature Temperature-Controlled Wine Cabinets
Customize one of our top-line, American-made WCI Signature Collection Wine Cabinets to your preferred specifications, including base and crown moldings, oak or cherry wood exteriors, stain colors, number of angle displays, cooling system, temperature zones and more. You also have the option of ordering a discounted white glove delivery service. However, our WCI Signature wood wine storage cabinets already come fully assembled and need only be moved to their desired location and plugged into a standard 110-volt electrical outlet.
These beautiful temperature-controlled wine cabinets, with redwood wine racks, will keep your wine bottles at the perfect temperature and humidity for long-term aging. With five models to choose from, you can select a cabinet that will accommodate the number of standard-sized 750 ml bottles you want.
- Long-term aging cabinets for maintaining ideal storage temperature between 55º to 58º F and relative humidity from 50% to 70%.
- Oak exterior with Mahogany interior and hand-crafted Redwood racks, which individually cradles up to 3¼" bottles.
Optional Cherry wood exterior.
- Includes (1) Base molding (2) Crown Molding - Classic cornice crown (standard) with optional Rope or Dental crown molding. Click Here to view. (3) See Raised-molding on side panels.
- Optional upgrade cooling system with stronger BTU for hot environments or
commercial applications. Dual Temperature zones available on selected models.
- Breezaire Cooling System Venting choices: (a) Top Venting
(b) Top venting with Deflector
(c) Front-top Venting.
- System equipped with digital temperature display and finger-tip controls.
- Warranty - (a) Factory-direct: 3-yr on cabinetry and 5-yr on entire cooling system (b) Winecabinets.com Extensions: Parts-only on entire cooling system
in year 6 and Lifetime Loaner Program on cooling system.
, click here to view.
- Selected window door styles from the Deluxe Series or
Masterpiece Series can be replaced if requested. Contact us for more info.
- Cabinets are shipped pre-assembled and simply plugs into a standard outlet. Made in USA - Northern CA.
Review the cabinet's dimensions to ensure that it will fit easily into your entrance doors at time of delivery. For consultation, call Toll Free at 877-447-8700, in Northern California at 925-447-8000, or e-mail us at email@example.com.
Base price shown below are for base models, before any added options. CLICK ON IMAGE to view product descriptions and optional features. For your convenience, our helpful calculator totals your chosen options by clicking the Update Price button.